WE ARE UTVA
Our school is a public charter school in partnership with K12, who provides our curriculum
Welcome to UTVA! We are confident that every student at UTVA has the ability to succeed. We have amazing students and dedicated Learning Coaches that make success possible. Our trained and capable teachers are willing to address any questions or concerns you have. Please be in touch with your teacher as you navigate the school year. Thank you for choosing Utah Virtual Academy, and welcome to the UTVA family!
Elementary School Announcements
Wrapping Up and What’s next:
- Returning Materials- You will receive an email with shipping labels and instructions for which materials you will return. You will keep your computer.
- Report Cards- Your student will receive his/her report card in the mail in June/ July.
- In August, your student’s new Teacher will reach out to welcome you to the new school year.
2021-2022 Class Schedule:
- Monday-Thursday: classes held in the morning, afternoons available for homework. Friday: open schedule for possible small group classes, Friday Fun class, SpEd classes.
- Elementary Updates: All classes will be held in NewRow. The OLS will have a new engaging look.
- UTVA summer clubs and classes. Watch your email for club schedules.
- K12 Stride Brain Boost Summer Enrichment program and clubs. Log into your Online School to join the fun!
- Elementary students will have continued access to Imagine Math, Lexia, and Raz Kids.
Save the Date!
- August 18th: First Day of School
- September 9th: Back to School Night, 5:00-7:00pm
k5 Students of the Month