WE ARE UTVA
MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
Even though we will regularly meet with students regarding their social and emotional needs, sometimes students and families need a little extra help in supporting their mental health and well-being.
Youth suicide is a serious public health issue in Utah. Our state ranks in the top five in the nation with the most significant mental health concerns. It is important that we understand how to identify the warning signs and know where to find the support, if needed.
Please review this link: Suicide Awareness for UTVA Families for more information.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Safe UT (Crisis and Tip Line)
- Crisis Text Line
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- 211 Utah (Family Housing and Food Assistance)
- Utah Mental Health Agencies – Hope 4 Utah
- Utah Parent Center
- Utah Food Bank
- Kids Health – For Families
- Suicide Warning Signs – National Institute of Mental Health
- Parent Guidance
- USBE School Safety and Digital Citizenship
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service – Find Meals for Kids
- USDA National Hunger Hotline
- Eye Care 4 Kids
- Smarter Parenting Skills Link
- Smarter Parenting Behavioral Issues